What you’ll learn
- Create beautiful custom cards and creatures for your game
- Show enlarged previews when you are hovering over a card or a creature
- Enable card rotation and design a custom card back
- Highlight cards that your players can play and creatures that can attack this turn with glows around their border
- 2 different ways to drag cards in trading card games: just dragging cards onto the battlefield area to play them, or dragging onto a specific target to cast spell or attack with creatures
- Show targeting gizmo with an arrow and a target icon when attacking with creatures or casting spells
- Create adaptive layouts for your player’s hand and table areas. We are not using pre-determined places for cards. All the creatures and cards will always remain centered
- Make a Hearthsone-styled mana pool with 10 mana crystals. Players start the game with 0 mana and in the start of each turn they will receive 1 mana crystal
- Create framed Hero portraits and round Hero Power buttons
- Create a burning rope that will measure time left until the end of the turn
- Create decks with variable thickness. The more cards your deck contains – the thicker it looks
- Separate Visual and Logical part of your game (aka server – game client)
- Create a simple system to manage, edit and create new cards, creatures or Hero classes
- Manage turns in trading card games
- Establish the most basic game mechanics of playing creatures and attacking opponent’s creatures or opponent’s Hero
- Create custom effects for your spells and Hero Powers
- Create diverse creature effects that might be triggered: when the creature enters the battlefield, when the creature dies, when the turn starts or ends or even when certain events occur in the game (like: when your Hero takes damage, draws a card, etc…)
- Determine “game over” conditions and show some end game animations or events
- Create a simple computer AI that will control opponent’s Hero
This course includes:
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 47 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.