What you’ll learn
- Understanding about the business analysis and types and characteristics
- How to analyze the Stakeholders, Job and career highlights of Business Analyst
- Understanding Enterprise analysis and the processes
- How Business Analysis linked with the SDLC and Elicitation methodology
- Major process of Solution assessments and validation processes in business analysis
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This MSc Business Analytics course will enable you to understand how the process of business analysis is used to identify and articulate the need for changes in the way organizations work and to facilitate those changes. As business analysts, we identify and define solutions that maximize the value a company offers to its stakeholders.
How can you make a significant difference in your organization? One possibility is to be part of a project that improves the company’s performance or takes it in a new direction. Business Analysts (BA) play a key role in the development and execution of business projects. Maybe it’s a new product launch or a move to a more efficient software package. BAs are responsible for gathering information, analyzing project needs, documenting criteria to be met, sharing information between project team members, and presenting results to company executives.
This MSc course provides a solid foundation for a career in business analysis. We examine the strategies, phases, components and processes that BA uses to develop projects. From conducting business analysis to evaluating the implementation of solutions, you will learn the basics of managing processes and identifying the appropriate stakeholders.
We look at project requirements (requirements that must be met to complete an initiative), develop communication plans, distribute work responsibilities, create business models, and more. The course ends with a discussion of the tasks BA faces in implementing solutions. Upon completion, you will have a broad understanding that can advance your career in business analysis.
In this MSc Business Analytics course you will study 5 topics,
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Business Analyst stakeholders, job and career highlights
- Business and process analysis
- SDLC business analysis and extraction methodology
- Decision review and validation process
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.