What you’ll learn
- Module 1: Homeschooling 1. Introduction 2. Homeschooling 3. History of Homeschooling 4. Evaluation
- Module 2: Micro-Pods Training 1. Definition 2. History of School Pods 3. Benefits of Micro-Pods 4. Different Types of Micro-Pods 5. Micro-Pods Statistics
- Module 3: Transition 1. Decision Making 2. Leaving Primary School 3. Parent Training 4. Learning Teachers 5. Home Management and Home Education
- Module 4: Curriculum Planning 1. Schedule Making 2. RPP 3. Subject Selection 4. Home Study/Micropod Study
- Module 5: Homeschool Teaching Method 1. Discovery Method 2. Socratic Dialogue 3. Project Based Learning 4. E-Learning 5. Self-study
- Module 6: Philosophy Lesson 1. Why Philosophy Is Important 2. Idealism 3. Realism 4. Pragmatism 5. Existentialism 6. Structure and Repetition
This course includes:
- 1 hour video on demand
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
The micro pod system emerged after the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic and has taken root in thousands of homes around the world. The result is a child-centered curriculum, enhanced social skills, small class sizes, and quality teaching.
Our macropod and homeschooling courses will help you gain knowledge or expand what you already have while homeschooling your child. This well-researched program will answer most, if not all, of your questions about homeschooling and setting up a mini dirt school.
It goes without saying that all children are different, so our study offers the opportunity to study on a Micropod. This type of learning provides a home-like learning environment where a small number of children study in garden capsules or small spaces at home.
This course covers topics related to achievement, statistics, how to start a micro pod school, how to make money from micro pod schools, parent education, home management and homeschooling, curriculum planning, national curriculum, teaching methods such as the Socratic Dialogue, the Steiners method – Waldorf, the Montessori method and project-based learning. You will also learn to teach philosophies such as idealism, realism, pragmatism and existentialism.
The personal experience of homeschooling parents and macropod coaches played a key role in creating this program to ensure questions can be answered as one contemplates this daunting yet rewarding journey. We strive to inspire and empower people.
Advantages of microlearning and home learning modules:
Small classes with a personalized curriculum.
Child-centered timetable and educational experience.
Children can more easily shine in small groups and create space for self-confidence.
Kids can stay motivated longer when they learn in a way they enjoy.
A research approach to learning.
Learning can be based on a family ethos and philosophy.
Outdoor learning can be easily integrated.
Low stress level.
Increase children’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.