What you’ll learn
- The essentials of Microsoft Planner
- Planner Basics
- How to create a plan in Microsoft Planner
- How to create tasks in Microsoft Planner
- How to assign tasks in Microsoft Planner
- How to use labels in Microsoft Planner
- How to use check lists in Microsoft Planner
- How to filter tasks in Microsoft Planner
- How to upload files in Microsoft Planner
- How to add comments in Microsoft Planner
- Where to find support for Microsoft Planner
- How to provide feedback about Microsoft Planner
- How to leverage on the power of Microsoft Planner
- How people use Microsoft Planner in the real world
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges & Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion, a Microsoft Planner Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic Agile Community in the world.
This Microsoft Planner course will help you get you up and running quickly with Microsoft Planner. Think of it as a Planner fundamentals and essentials crash course for the workplace.
As part of the Office 365 suite of applications, Microsoft Planner is one of the most important and widely used Microsoft productivity apps in businesses around the world. It is also intuitive, easy to use and modern.
At the workplace, I use Microsoft Planner on a daily basis, multiple times a day every single day. And that’s not a coincidence. Planner is a great tool for managing projects, tasks and people.
Microsoft Planner allows you to plan tasks, control and coordinate jobs, communicate, collaborate, share files, work on files concurrently, make business decisions, solve business problems, manage your projects and more, a lot more.
The sky is the limit when it comes to Microsoft Planner. It’s just that powerful, trust me. But beyond that, allow me to show you why it’s so powerful and fun to use. And why so many businesses and people use it.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.