What you’ll learn
- 1. What is Heron’s formula and when this formula is used?
- 2. Whether the Heron’s formula can always be used to find the area of right angled triangle?
- 3. How can we use the Heron’s formula to calculate the area of Scalene Triangle?
- 4. How Heron’s formula is used to find the area of Equilateral and Isosceles triangles?
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
1. Who is given the credit of Heron’s formula?
2. In questions, where height and base is given, we can find the area of triangle using a simple formula. What is that formula?
3. In cases when the height of triangle is difficult to calculate or is not given and all the three sides of triangle are given, which formula can be used to find the area of triangle?
4. What is Heron’s formula?
5. What is the meaning of semi-perimeter? How it is arrived at?
6. What is the meaning of perimeter? How it is calculated?
7. Write the names of some most common triangles.
8. What is the meaning of right-angled triangle?
9. In a right angled triangle, what is the name given to the side which is opposite to the right angle?
10. In a right angled triangle, one side is longest. What is the name given to other two sides of the triangle?
11. Whether we can use Heron’s formula to find the area of right angled triangle?
12. In case of right angled triangle where only base and height are given, can we use Heron’s formula to find the area of triangle?
13. What is the meaning of scalene triangle?
14. Can we use Heron’s formula to calculate the area of scalene triangle? Whether the length of two sides of scalene triangle will serve the purpose to find the area of triangle with the help of Heron’s formula?
15. What is meant by Equilateral Triangle?
16. If in an equilateral triangle, only the length of one side is given. Can we still use the Heron’s formula to calculate the area of triangle?
17. What is the meaning of Isosceles Triangle?
18. How many equal sides are there in an isosceles triangle?
19. What is the name given to the unequal side of isosceles triangle?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.