What you’ll learn
- Understand the complex theory of symmetrical components
- How do we use symmetrical components in setting circuit breakers and relays
- Learn the building of symmetrical components
- We will look at some of the examples of symmetrical components
- Understand the A operator for ABC phase sequence
- Design and working Mechanism of a Relay
- Mechanism and Applications of Different types of relays
- Need of Selective Coordination and how to achieve it
- Learn Time Current Characteristic Curves for different breakers
- Analyze different faults in Power System
- Build strong concept on sequence current and voltage quantities
- Learn how to hand calculate the current and voltage quantities for various fault
- How to analyze faults from high and low voltage side of the transformer
- Analyze practical fault event
- Learn how to find direction of power flowing
- Find out system phase rotation by voltage waveforms
- Learn how to find which type of fault occurred
- Unlock ways to identify the correct operation of relay as expected
- Learn about sequence components in various faults
- How the sequence network diagrams are derived
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
When we think about the operation, construction and components used in Power System. The most important factor which may lead to sever damage when neglected is the protection of Power System. Power System protection is the most essential and crucial study of Electrical Power System which deals the different schemes for power system protection. This course aims to teach you all the fundamentals of Power System Protection in much detail.
In this course, we will discuss the most tedious and complex theory of symmetrical components that are found in different types of faults. We will also cover the requirements needed to design protective devices and the applications of these devices through a schematic diagram. After that, we will analyze the effects of all types of faults in power system along with the easy hand on calculations. To develop your strong concept on fault analysis we will discuss how faults can be identified by analyzing waveforms.
I have been creating high quality video tutorials about Power Systems since 2015 and focus specifically on the fundamentals. It is dedicated to the people who make power and energy work and make sure that Power Systems are safe, reliable, operable, protected and well designed. But it takes time and money to continue delivering high quality video tutorials. My goal is incredibly simple. I want to make Power Systems Intuitive, Open and available to everyone, everywhere. Your purchase will allow me to keep making valuable technical videos and keep the doors of knowledge open to everyone.
See you on the other side. Thank you and take care.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.