What you’ll learn
- The fundamental project management theory and how to apply the best practices to your next project
- A basic understanding of the project management methodology, including initiation, planning, monitoring, control, and closing
- How to define S.M.A.R.T. goals in project management
- How to use the Eisenhower matrix to minimize distractions and focus on essential tasks
- To describe the role of the project manager and the different phases of the project life cycle
- The main differences between Waterfall and Agile, while comparing the pros and cons
- SCRUM and how to put it to use in your project management process
- How to work with WorkSection, a service that helps manage tasks and time distribution among project participants
- How to create tasks in the task manager via our step-by-step guide
- How to develop strong project management leadership skills
- Risk management in project management includes the concept of risk as well as the basic methods and tools used for managing risks
- How to track KPIs in terms of project management
- How to evaluate the success of a project and report the results to stakeholders
- The personal and professional skills needed to become a successful project manager
- How to feel calm and effective when running a project of any size in any industry
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Project management is an exciting field to work in. As a project manager, you have the power to drive the success of your organization, introduce innovative technologies, revolutionize the business world, and impact all aspects of a company. After gaining enough experience, project managers frequently advance to full-time management jobs, where they can further hone their skills and earn a solid income.
In our Project Management course, we’ll explore the essential concepts of project management that every beginner needs to know. Whether you’re new to project management or looking to refresh your knowledge, this course will provide you with a solid foundation to build upon. For example, you’ll learn practical strategies and techniques to apply to your projects immediately.
We’ll start with the basics and move on to more complex tasks, such as the essence of projects and their varieties; the role of the project manager on the team; planning, cost calculation, and risk assessment; as well as the distribution of tasks between developers. Through our project management course, you will learn to solve any work problems that arise.
IN OUR COMPLETE PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING, WE’LL COVER TOPICS SUCH AS:
You’ll work with different frameworks and methodologies for project management. You’ll learn how Waterfall differs from iterative approaches, why SCRUM is not a panacea, and how Worksection can improve your efficiency.
- Explore Scrum, understand Scrum roles, ceremonies, and principles, and learn how to apply Scrum in real projects.
- Discover the flexible Kanban methodology, learn core Kanban principles like visualizing workflow and limiting work in progress, and understand how Kanban improves efficiency and workflow management.
- Set up a customized Kanban system for your team, measure performance with Kanban metrics, and drive continuous improvement.
You’ll learn how to build effective communication between all parties working on the project, including the client, the management, and the team. You’ll learn how to discuss and implement changes quickly. You’ll understand how to interact with stakeholders and quickly resolve conflicts.
Want to learn how to best combine individual specialists into a productive team? We’ll teach how to determine the life cycle of a team according to the Tuckman and Jensen models. Let’s explain how to develop and motivate its participants. As a result, you’ll be able to organize their autonomous work.
We look at lots of real-life project management examples and give you practical tools that you can use right away to achieve better results on your projects. Whether managing a small, at-home project or an entire global corporate expansion, this course will empower you to become someone who is always one step ahead.
After completing this project management course, you will be familiar with the world’s best practices and project management tools and be equipped to tackle any project with confidence.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FROM TOP PROFESSIONALS:
- We have over 14 years of experience in online marketing and education. Our Webpromo Agency has both Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner statuses.
- We’ve launched over 2,000 successful marketing and education projects throughout our careers.
- Anton Voroniuk is also a project delivery expert. He has many years of experience managing projects and integrating change in companies of varying sizes.
- Over 500,000 specialists worldwide have enrolled in our online courses. Our blog and YouTube tutorials help the Skillsbooster community stay in the loop and get all the tips they need to succeed in digital marketing and other fields.
OUR PM TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Theory: 2+ hours of lectures with plenty of hands-on examples. Lessons range from 3 to 11 minutes and are easy to follow.
- Practice Materials: Checklists, templates, and video tutorials to make the course more interactive and valuable.
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates.
- 24/7 Support: If you have any questions, I will always be willing to answer them.
- A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing: How to Attract Customers and Increase Online Sales”.
- Complete this PM course and receive an Udemy certificate.
SHOULD YOU BE WORRIED?
This project management course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Join us on this exciting learning journey, and let’s get started right now on your project management career.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start a career in project management
- Specialists working with projects at work: marketers, lawyers, designers, programmers, architects, etc.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.