What you’ll learn
Learn about personal finance, budgeting and how to manage your money
Better understand money and the economy
Understand the role of tax, banks, interest rates, inflation
Understand debt, student loan, and bankruptcy
Why you should start saving at a young age
Understand Roth 401(k) vs 401(k)
Understand Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA
Understand risk vs. reward
Learn about basic investments
The difference between stocks vs. bonds
Understand Mutual Funds vs. Index Funds
Understand compounding interest
Learn about diversification
Learn about protecting yourself and insurance
26 downloadable resources summarizing each lecture, including homework questions
26 quizzes, consisting of 78 multiple choice questions (3 questions per each episode’s quiz)
This course includes:
4 hours on-demand video
27 downloadable resources
Access on mobile and TV
Full lifetime access
Certificate of completion
Whether you end up with a financially comfortable future or struggle endlessly with debt depends on only one thing: your financial literacy. Are you ready to take your personal finance knowledge to the next level while having fun? Do you want a teacher who explains complex finance, business, and economic concepts in an engaging and fun way? Do you wish you had been taught personal finance at an early age?
Then, this course is perfect for you!
In this course, you will learn in a fun, exciting, and engaging way. The course uses animated cartoon videos to help kids and teenagers intuitively understand everything they need to know about personal finance. Topics range from basic financial concepts to investing and saving for retirement.
Besides teaching essential topics that students would learn from any personal finance class, this course provides applicable real-life, practical business concepts that will help your kids start at an early age and become more successful in managing their personal finances.
This course aims to provide you with financial wisdom that’ll help you manage your money to create wealth and live a good life. You will learn many things that take place in the economy to make you smarter with your personal finance. The course is organized into six sections as follows:
- Section 1: Personal Finance
- Lecture 1. Invest In Yourself
- Lecture 2. Financial Freedom
- Lecture 3. The Three Little Pigs & Financial Planning
- Lecture 4. How Should We Think About Money?
- Lecture 5. Budgeting
- Section 2. Understanding Money & The Economy
- Lecture 6. Money vs. Currency
- Lecture 7. What is Tax?
- Lecture 8. The Role of Banks
- Lecture 9. Interest Rates
- Lecture 10. Inflation
- Section 3: Understanding Debt
- Lecture 11. What Is Debt?
- Lecture 12. Bad Debt vs. Good Debt
- Lecture 13. Student Loan
- Lecture 14. What Is Bankruptcy?
- Section 4: Saving For The Future
- Lecture 15. Why Do People Save?
- Lecture 16. Roth 401(K) vs. 401(K)
- Lecture 17. Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA
- Section 5: Investment
- Lecture 18. Parable of the Talents
- Lecture 19. Risk vs. Reward
- Lecture 20. Compounding Interest
- Lecture 21. Stocks vs. Bonds
- Lecture 22. Mutual Funds vs. Index Funds
- Lecture 23. Diversification
- Section 6: Financial Assistance & Tips
- Lecture 24. Insurance
- Lecture 25. How To Avoid Financial Scammers
- Lecture 26. Give Back
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that I am not a licensed financial advisor, and the information contained in this course should not be considered as professional financial advice. The content is presented strictly for educational purposes and represents my personal experiences and viewpoints on financial principles. It’s crucial for you to undertake your own research and seek advice from a certified financial professional prior to making any financial decisions.
Who this course is for:
- This visual learning course is designed to teach personal finance in a fun and engaging way to middle school and high school students (10 to 17 years). It is also relevant and engaging for anyone looking for an intuitive understanding of personal finance concepts.
- In accordance with Udemy’s guidelines and restrictions on certain topics, this course is exclusively intended for purchase by adults for their children or teenagers. If you are under the age of 18, your parents or guardians must be the ones to create the account, handle enrollment, manage account usage, and supervise your learning.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.