What you’ll learn
- Understand financial information in annual accounts enabling you to ask further questions or do additingal investigations to uncover money laundering
- Grasp how the income statement and cash flows impact the balance sheet
- Understand the difference between equity and liabilities, depreciation and valuation of long term assets, liquidity and solvency.
- Recognize laundering constructions using equity and loans, off shore structures, the VAT carousel, property flipping and asset value manipulations
- Understand illegal practices, sucha as the VAT carousel, property flipping and asset value manipulations
- Learn to signal red flags that can indicate manipulation of financial information to launder criminal proceeds
- Make a risk assessment to decide if further client investigation is necessary to expose money laundering
- Recognize possible illegal transaction, such as trade based money laundering by over- and under invoicing
- Analyze annual account finanical information
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Closed captions
- Audio description in existing audio
- Certificate of completion
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.