What you’ll learn
- You will become a top iOS engineer
- You create your own portfolio of iOS apps
- Learn how to build iOS apps using iOS 16, Xcode 14, Storyboards, Swift UI, and Interface Builder
- Learn and master the basics of Swift 5
- Build apps with SwiftUI and integrate SwiftCharts
- Find out what’s new in iOS 16 and Xcode 14
- Learn about reactive programming frameworks like Combine
- Create iOS views programmatically with Auto Layout/PureLayout
- Build iOS apps with UIKit and storyboards
- Mastery of writing unit tests
- Discover and practice building apps with network libraries (AlamoFire, Apple)
- Build apps that use Core Locations and MapKit
- Learn how to use the MVVM design pattern and the differences between MVVM and MVC
- Learn how to use CocoaPods
- Learn more about notifications and delegation
- Learn more about CoreData and UserDefaults
This course includes:
- 21 hours of video on demand
- 2 items
- 170 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- 10 programming exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
In this course, you will learn about iOS 16, Swift 5, iOS app development with UIKit and SwiftUI, as well as Apple’s latest frameworks, technical and industry best practices for developing scalable iOS apps.
This course includes 170+ downloadable Xcode project resources, 10+ live coding exercises, 4+ coding challenges, 5+ quizzes, 2 practice tests, 4+ iOS apps, and 165+ course materials such as video lectures, slides, and references external sources to help strengthen the subject matter.
The focus of this course is:
Learn more about the iOS development environment: Xcode 14 and iOS 16
Find out what’s new in iOS 16
Learn the basics of Swift5
Learn more about Swift Charts
Learn more about CoreData and UserDefaults
Learn how to build apps using storyboards, SwiftUI, and programming
Master techniques and industry best practices related to iOS development
Learn how to use popular iOS frameworks: Combine, MapKit, CoreLocation
Gain experience building network applications with Alamofire and URLSession
Learn how to create user interfaces with Autolayout and programming with PureLayout
Gain experience with design patterns like MVC & MVVM
Learn how to use notifications and delegation
Learn how regular expressions work in Swift 5.7
Swift is a powerful language that Apple recommends for iOS development. We’ll explore the basics of the Swift 5 language and also learn more advanced concepts in Swift 5.
Using examples, we’ll learn how to use the main iOS components (table view, collection view, text view, buttons, and text boxes).
We will learn how to use the latest SwiftUI to create iOS apps. SwiftUI is a next-generation tool developed by Apple which can be useful for quickly creating iOS apps with responsive and declarative instructions. Combine is one of Apple’s newest additions that can be used effectively within apps to react to events.
One of the most important development best practices is the use of unit tests. Therefore, we will also learn how to write unit tests on iOS.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.