What you’ll learn
- Plan Product Goals and Product Releases
- Organize User Stories into a User Story Map
- Create releases with impact on User Satisfaction
- Improve Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Design, and User Journey Skills.
- Focus on satisfy customers
- Understand User Journey and create the product around it
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Have you realized how difficult is to visualize the product as a whole when working with a typical Flat Product Backlog?
A solution is User Story Mapping. A user story map is a simple idea, is about arranging user stories into a helpful shape. User Story mapping is used by top companies of any industry to visualize goals with activities and agree fast on how to achieve them with minimum versions of the product.
In this course, you’ll learn how to create user story maps that effectively communicate user needs and prioritize features for product development. With a focus on practical examples and a step-by-step approach, you’ll gain the skills you need to facilitate productive user story mapping sessions and make informed decisions about product design. Whether you’re new to agile requirements gathering or looking to improve your existing skills, this course will give you the tools you need to succeed.
Includes: “Free E-BOOK” with sample chapters of the book “Scrum Unlocked” in bonus lecture.
What you will learn?
- Product Vision
- Elevator Pitch
- Flat Product Backlog vs. User Story Mapping
- User Story Mapping, goals, activities, cards
- Adding Personas to User Story Mapping
- Prioritize with Story Mapping
- Define MVP and Releases
What you will you create?
In this workshop, you will create a complete User Story Mapping for a realistic example, for your own project, or both.
- A Persona
- The Product Vision
- The Product elevator pitch
- A Product Backlog
- A complete refined User Story Mapping with goals, activities, users, and cards
- Define the MVP for your product and releases
This course is specifically for:
- People familiar with Agile, Scrum, and User Stories who want to learn new techniques. Otherwise, please take my Scrum Course first.
- People that have problems organizing the Product Backlog and planning releases and roadmaps.
- People that like activities and workshop style.
- Business people, and managers that want to learn how Agile would help them.
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Leaders, Designers, UX, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators, and basically anyone interested in learning more about Agile.
This course is not suitable for:
- People with Zero knowledge of Scrum, Agile, and User Stories.
- People looking to learn how to write User Stories.
- People looking to learn about Scrum and Agile. I will have new classes for that.
- People that want to take certifications. I will have new classes for that.
Why take the class? What you will gain?
- Become more effective in planning your sprints, roadmaps and interacting with stakeholders and developers.
- Skills to create User Story mapping
- Tips to facilitate a User Story Mapping Session
- A Story Mapping for your own Products.
- Interaction and exposure to using one of the best tools
What are you waiting for? Start this course now!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.