What you’ll learn
- How to create colorful background washes
- How to use the Salt Technique with watercolor paints
- How to create a watercolor starry night sky with two various methods
- How to create a powerful composition for your paintings
- How to trace your sketches / line art templates to watercolor paper
- Techniques that will make your paintings even more outstanding
This course includes:
- 38 mins on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Do you want to learn how to paint this silhouette painting with a galaxy sky background, but you don’t have much experience with watercolors?
Hi, I’m Eliza, the Watercolor Witch and I now serve more than 30 000 watercolor enthusiastic students all around the globe.
I created this class directly to watercolor beginners. So if you are a newbie watercolorist, don’t worry, if you take this class you will have tons of fun with it, moreover I’m here to help if you have any questions.
In the class you are going to learn painting two versions of this painting, so you will have plenty of opportunities to practice these easy techniques.
In the class I’m going to talk about:
– How to create an successful composition for your scene
– How to use watercolor washes to create a lovely gradient watercolor sky backround
– How to paint with the wet-on-wet technique
– And I’ll show you how to use salt to create beautiful watercolor textures
While in other classes you need to sketch the project yourself, in this beginner-friendly class I included a downloadable line art template, so you can spare yourself from the dissappointment of a messed up line drawing.
There is nothing to risk, here all you need to do is enjoy the painting process!
Grab your brushes and start painting now!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.