Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Corporation Launched Free Web Design Course Apply Now 2024

0
314
Advertisement

Are you looking to launch a career in the exciting world of web design? Do you dream of building visually appealing and user-friendly websites? If so, then the Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) has a fantastic opportunity for you Free Web Design Course

Also, Read: Top 5 Free Tulip Internships for Students Apply Now 2024

Advertisement
Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Corporation Launched Free Web Design Course Apply Now 2024

Also, Read: Top 5 Free AI Courses from Google for Students Enroll Now in 2024

what is Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Corporation?

The Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) is a public-private partnership (PPP) organization established to promote skill development and entrepreneurship in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Here’s a breakdown of its key features:

Structure: It’s a not-for-profit organization formed as a Section-8 company with a unique structure. The government of Andhra Pradesh holds a 49% stake, while private equity makes up the remaining 51%.

Mission: APSSDC aims to equip the state’s workforce with the necessary skills to meet industry demands and increase employability. They also promote entrepreneurship to foster economic growth.

Role: The corporation acts as the “Executive Agency” for the state’s Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation. This means they play a crucial role in implementing government initiatives related to skill development.

Initiatives: APSSDC offers various programs, including free training courses, to equip individuals with relevant skills for different sectors. They also collaborate with educational institutions and industries to bridge the skill gap.

About the Andhra Pradesh Skill Development Corporation News

The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) is partnering with GUVI, a leading EdTech platform incubated by IIT-Madras and IIM-Ahmedabad, to launch a free Skill-a-Thon in web design. This exciting initiative is designed to equip students and working professionals with the in-demand skills needed to succeed in the digital world.

Here’s what makes this program unique:

Free and accessible: Offered at no cost, this program opens doors for anyone passionate about web design to learn and grow.

Learn in your language: GUVI’s platform provides learning materials in various Indian languages, including Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, and English, making it easier for everyone to participate.

Eligibility Criteria Of Free Web Design Course

The Skill-a-Thon will offer a comprehensive online web design course free of cost with course instruction in both Telugu and English. After completion of the course, the participants will receive a joint certification from the APSSDC and GUVI. College students are also eligible for an extra academic credit.

Also, Read: HR Internship [Stipend Up to 10k; Apply Now at Leverage Edu

Also, Read: Indian Bank Specialist Officer Hiring 2024: 146 Posts – Apply Online

Competition

Showcase Your Skills and Win Big!

Once you’ve completed the course, put your newfound knowledge to the test in an exciting web design competition! You’ll be challenged to design a web application specifically for the APSSDC.

Here’s what awaits the top performers:

Shortlisted for an Exclusive Event: Impress the judges and land a spot among the top 50 entries. This exclusive offline event provides a platform to showcase your design in person.

Present Your Work and Compete for Prizes: Hone your presentation skills and wow the judges at the offline event. The winners will walk away with incredible prizes, including:

Internship opportunities: Gain valuable real-world experience with a potential internship.

Laptops: Equip yourself with the tools you need to take your design career to the next level.

Smartphones: Stay connected and keep creating wherever inspiration strikes.

Don’t miss this chance to learn, compete, and win big!

Also, Read: Cadence Scholarship Program 2024-25 | For School & College students Apply by 30 May

Also, Read Kotak Suraksha Scholarship Program 2024-25 | School & College Students [Scholarship Amount of 1.5…

Contact Us

For More Details about the Dial .998885335.

How To Apply?

The Skill-a-Thon is open to the people of Andhra Pradesh, regardless of their educational background or experience. The last date to register is April 5, 2024.

If you are an Interested Candidate You can apply For the Free Web Design Course Click here


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!