Hello, folks! there is fantastic news for students if they want to take ISRO & IIRS certified course as ISRO & IIRS has launched a course on Geospatial Applications for Forest Ecosystem Analysis. For more information on this course, stay with us until the end of the post.
Tables of content
- About ISRO & IIRS
- About ISRO & IIRS certification course
- Course Content
- How to Pre-register for the ISRO & IIRS’s free certified course on Geospatial Applications for Forest Ecosystem Analysis?
About ISRO & IIRS
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bengaluru under the Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of ISRO acts as the executive of DOS as well.
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space, is a leading institute for research, higher education, and training in the fields of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management.
About ISRO & IIRS certification course
ISRO & IIRS has launched a Geospatial Applications for Forest Ecosystem Analysis course which covers both academic and practical aspects of how geospatial technology may be used to better understand & manage forest ecosystems.
- An overview of how geospatial technology can be used to study forest ecosystems.
- Forest biomass assessment using a geospatial application
- Forest productivity assessment using a geospatial application
- Geospatial application for biodiversity study for conservation planning.
- Forest monitoring utilizing open-source EO data and cloud resources.
How to Pre-register for the ISRO & IIRS’s free certified course on Geospatial Applications for Forest Ecosystem Analysis?
Interested students first go to the educate registration page and then complete the processes by following the steps below:-
- Candidates must submit their full name, email address, and password in order to register.
- Applicants must click on the link in their email to activate their accounts.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select the individual registration option )after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message after successfully submitting an application.
- After successfully completing an application, applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message.
- If you applied through the IIRS Nodal Center mode and received a registration number by mail, contact the IIRS faculty coordinator at your institute and ask him to accept your application before 2-3 days of the course.
- All confirmed participants will get an email with their IIRS e-class platform access credentials.
- Applicants whose application status is “Not Approved” will be recognized as Learners and will be able to view the sessions live on YouTube.
Click here to apply for a free Isro Course on Geospatial Applications for Forest Ecosystem Analysis
Also read: Samsung Internship program_2022 for Students with Certificate & stipend|Limited Seats