Hello folks! So are you in a search of an international internship along with a good stipend? Here’s a great opportunity being offered by “Mitacs” for all the students to grab a free international internship in Canada.
For a better understanding of this opportunity, check out the following details.
About the Internship
The Globalink Research Internship is a highly competitive initiative to assist talented researchers. The objective of the Globalink Research Internship is to build a bridge between Canada and emerging international research talent.
Each year Mitacs selects interns from selected countries and further, they undertake research projects at Canadian universities.
What you’ll get?
- A matched project with a Canadian professor and university, based on their research interests, skills, and expertise.
- Round-trip airfare to Canada will be given.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- Support from student mentors on campus in Canada will be given.
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses.
The candidate should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/master’s program (AICTE: Engineering, SICI: All) with one to three semesters remaining in their program as of Fall 2022 at an AICTE or SICI affiliated institution. The candidate should have the following minimum cumulative grade point average in academics:
- AICTE: 80%
- SICI: 70%
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be an Indian Citizen and at least 18 years of age.
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship, arriving in Canada between May 1 and July 31, 2022, and returning to their country of study between July 31 and October 31, 2022
- Possess a valid passport that is valid until at least January 2023
- Apply to a minimum of three, maximum of seven, projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces
Student applicants must provide the following documents in their application:
- An official transcript from the home university, in English or French. If you cannot obtain an English or French transcript, you must submit a translated and notarized copy before the application deadline.
- At least one letter of reference from a professor or research supervisor.
- A CV detailing research experience
These internships will generally be for the duration of 12 weeks from May to October in Canada.
All the interns will be awarded a stipend towards student enrollment fees up to a maximum of $300. Also, a stipend for food and incidentals will also be given throughout the internship. Transportation from the airport in Canada to accommodation will also be given. Stipend for housing will also be rewarded.
All the interns will be reward with a “Globalink Research Internship Certificate of Completion” free of cost.
How to Apply?
For the official notification: Click Here
To apply for this amazing Internship– Click Here