Are you a student looking for a summer internship program? Look no further than the Tata Starbucks Summer Internship Program! This program is a great opportunity for students to gain valuable experience in the hospitality industry and develop their skills in a real-world setting.
Also ,Read : Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program
About Starbucks India
- Starbucks India is a 50:50 joint venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently we are present in 8 cities with more than 125 stores through a network of more than 1800 passionate partners (employees). Our core business is more than just coffee. We are in the business of people selling coffee. And we know that our success depends on the people we hire, retain and develop.
- Our mission – “To inspire and nourish the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one environment at a time” and our core values are the roots of our culture and serve as a guide for our partners. We call ourselves partners because it’s not just a job, it’s our passion. Together we embrace diversity to create a place where each of us can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. And we stick to that standard.
Eligibility Criteria In Tata Starbucks Summer Internship Program
No experience required
Minimum qualification – 12th / Diploma +
Role and Responsibility In Tata Starbucks Summer Internship Program
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the TATA Starbucks culture and values.
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers for clues.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to maintain normal business operations and set a positive example for the shift team.
- Constantly developing satisfied and enthusiastic customers.
- Greet and interact with every customer.
- Find customer needs and offer each customer suitable products to improve service and achieve sales goals.
- Respond to customer needs and thank each customer.
- Demonstrate “Just Say Yes” behavior by paying attention to customer needs.
- Providing legendary customer service to all customers by operating with a “customer first” attitude.
- Help train new hires by positively reinforcing successful performance and provide respectful and encouraging coaching when needed.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by identifying changes in partner behavior that may indicate potential problems or changes in partner morale and performance, and communicating changes to line managers/branch managers.
- Follow Starbucks TATA operational policies and procedures, including cash handling and security, to ensure the safety of all employees during each shift.
- Keep workspaces clean and organized so partners can find resources and products as needed.
- Pay attention to regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Consistently deliver quality beverages, grains and food products to all customers, adhering to all recipes and serving standards.
- Follow health, safety and hygiene guidelines for all products. Recognize and strengthen individual and team performance by applying existing organizational methods.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean business environment.
- The following are the business policies and procedures that govern the operation of each station.
Purpose and Scope In Tata Starbucks Summer Internship Program
This position contributes to our success through:
- Providing legendary service to all customers.
- This work creates the Starbucks experience for our customers by providing customers with fast service, quality drinks and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Baristas are responsible for modeling and acting according to the Starbucks TATA Guiding Principles.
- Win with integrity
- We work together
- achieve results
- Help others succeed
- Fulfilling our mission and values
- Make every customer feel special
India – North Delhi
Also ,Read : Tips to Prepare for Higher Education
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here