The JSW UDAAN Scholarship is a flagship scholarship program of the JSW Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the JSW Group. It is designed to help students from underprivileged backgrounds pursue undergraduate education in India. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 1 lakh per annum to cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other expenses.
Table of Contents
About the JSW
The JSW Group was founded in 1982 when Jindal acquired a re-rolling mill located in Tarapur, Maharashtra, near Mumbai, from Piramal Steel.
The group witnessed growth, expanding from a company worth ₹93 crores (US$12 million) in 1993 to ₹12,700 crores (US$1.6 billion) crore in 2008, and further expanding to become a company valued at ₹180,000 crores (US$23 billion) by 2023.
About the JSW UDAAN Scholarship
JSW UDAAN is a flagship scholarship program of the JSW Foundation. This scholarship program is designed to help students residing near the various JSW plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fee structure.
UDAAN scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable to JSW employees and their children.
Qualification criteria: Minimum 60% in Class 10, Minimum 60% in Class 12,
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- 1) Course Name: B.Sc in Biotechnology
- 2) Course Name: B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)
- 3) Course Name: B.Sc.Agriculture.-Bachelor of Agriculture (BScAgri)
- 4) Course Name: B.V.Sc.&A.H.-Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc&AH)
- 5) Course Name: B.F.A.-Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- 6) Course Name: B.Sc in Environmental Science
- 7) Course Name: B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- 8) Course Name: B.S.W.-Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- 9) Course Name: B.J.-Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
- 10) Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages
- 11) Course Name: B.Ed.-Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- 12) Course Name: B.H.M.-Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- 13) Course Name: B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture (BArchitecture)
- 14) Course Name: Bachelor of Planning and Design
- 15) Course Name: B.Sc. (IT) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT)
- 16) Course Name: B.C.A.-Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- 17) Course Name: B.Pharm.-Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- 18) Course Name: B.M.S.-Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- 19) Course Name: B.Sc.-Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- 20) Course Name: B.P.T.-Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Gender: All Gender
The JSW UDAAN Scholarship provides the following benefits to selected students:
Financial assistance of up to INR 1 lakh per annum to cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other expenses
Mentoring and support from JSW Foundation
Access to internships and job opportunities at JSW Group companies
Max. Upto 30000.00
Start Date And Deadline Date
22/08/2023 – 31/10/2023
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in a .jpeg .png file only
PAN No/Domicile certificate
Terms and Conditions
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by JSW Foundation under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
For scheme-related queries: [email protected]
For grievance-related queries: [email protected]
Also, Read : 10 Tips to manage your time during exams in 2023
How To Apply?
Click on the below button to apply to the
Official Website Link Click Here
More Details Click Here
What is the JSW UDAAN Scholarship?
The JSW UDAAN Scholarship is a flagship scholarship programme of JSW Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the JSW Group. It is designed to help students from underprivileged backgrounds pursue undergraduate education in India. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 per annum to cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other expenses.
How much is the JSW UDAAN Scholarship?
The JSW UDAAN Scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 per annum to selected students. The scholarship amount is determined by the student’s course of study, academic merit, and financial need.
How are students selected for the JSW UDAAN Scholarship?
Students are selected for the JSW UDAAN Scholarship on the basis of their academic merit and financial need. Shortlisted students may be required to appear for an interview.