Hello friends! If you have the desire to take EC Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician but its high fees restrict you then we have a solution for you as EC Council partnered with Sood Charity Foundation to provide a scholarship for this course to complete it for free so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this scholarship.
Also read: IIT Bombay Internship 2023 | Any Degree & Any College Student | 5 Domain Specific Internship
About the program
The EC Council and the Sood Charity Foundation are collaborating to offer an exclusive scholarship program for cybersecurity. Scholarships worth up to Rs. 1 crore will be made available through this program to assist cybersecurity enthusiasts in advancing their careers and honing their skills.
The main goal of this initiative is to develop a national program for individuals interested in a career in technology or cybersecurity. With this education, they can acquire practical skills without breaking the bank.
Sood Charity Foundation and EC-Council will assist in creating a future-ready cybersecurity workforce to defend people or organizations in the nation from cyberattacks with the goal of spreading the phrase “Mera Bharat, Surakshit Bharat.”
Also read: Free AICTE & IBM Skillsbuild Certified Internship| Cloud Computing Internship| Apply by 31 March
Topics Covered in EC Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician
- Information Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Information Security Attacks
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Network Security Controls-Administrative Controls
- Network Security Controls-Physical Controls
- Network Security Controls – Technical Controls
- Network Security Assessment Techniques and Tools
- Application Security
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Wireless Network Security
- Mobile Device Security
- loT and OT Security
- Data Security
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Traffic Monitoring
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Management
Terms & Conditions for scholarship
- Scholarships cannot be combined with any other coupon code or promotional pricing offer.
- The only people who can apply for this scholarship are Indian citizens.
- At the time of application, you must be at least 18 years old and not older than 35.
- Any additional EC-Council certifications you are presently pursuing or enrolled in must be disclosed to us. If you are currently working towards another EC-Council certification, you will not be qualified for a scholarship.
How to apply?
To get the scholarship for EC Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the EC Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician’s scholarship CLICK HERE
If you want to explore about EC Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician CLICK HERE
Also read: IIRS & ISRO Certification Course | 2 New Courses| Govt Certified Course| Apply Now| Limited Seats