What you’ll learn
- How to promote your book easily
- Why Amazon Still Rocks
- How Social Media can Skyrocket your Sales
- The Best Launch Strategy You Will Ever Find
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 25 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
What will you learn? At the end of this course, students will be able to…
- Build an amazing launch team and know exactly how best to use them. Because having them share graphics is just a drop in the bucket.
- Build the infrastructure you need so your buyers don’t hesitate but buy immediately AND turn them into an audience/community that will buy your next book.
- How to always be trying to reach 1,000,000 people with your message instead of 30 at Barnes & Nobles on a Thursday night.
Dan Morris, your instructor, covers:
- Amazon vs Your Own Site (Domestic & International)
- No Brainer Packages: This is where the money is
- Book Club Sales
- Bulk Sales
- Audio Book Sales
- Turning Readers into a Community
- And much more…
There’s more to becoming a bestselling author than simply writing and publishing a book.
There are steps you need to take both when writing your book and during the publishing process that will make the difference between landing yourself on a bestseller list and hardly selling books.
What is a bestseller list?
A bestseller list is created by different publications indicating and recognizing the top selling books of a given time period in any given number of places.
Everyone has heard of the New York Time’s Bestsellers list. This is by far the most popular list, but there are many other types of bestseller lists out there today.
We also included an audio version of each lecture in the Resources section.
Enroll today and get your book rocketing to the top of the charts!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.