What you’ll learn
- Learning the Microeconomics and macroeconomics: what they are and why they’re important
- Understand the microeconomic principles, components, theories, and concepts
- Analyze what makes microeconomics different from managerial economics?
- Analyze what are the benefits of entrepreneurship based on macroeconomic factors?
- Understand how do microeconomics and macroeconomics affect businesses and the economy?
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Master course in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics 2.0 : It’s a social science that studies the individual, isolated pieces of an economy – when put together, these pieces make up the whole thing. An economy is made up of people, households, companies, and industries. Economic theory that focuses on single factors and the effects of individual decisions.
Basically, microeconomics is about what influences individual economic decisions, how changes in those factors affect them, and what determines demand and prices.
In contrast to microeconomics, macroeconomics studies phenomena that affect the whole economy, like unemployment, GDP growth or decline, and inflation.
An economics degree covers a wide range of topics, all of which can be broken down into different divisions. Microeconomics and macroeconomics are its two main branches.
An economist who studies macroeconomics zooms out and sees the big picture. Does everyone have a job? What kind of job do they have? Can you tell me how fast the economy is growing, and who is benefiting? Yeah, that’s macroeconomics.
There’s a lot of stuff you hear about in the news about macroeconomics, like unemployment, economic growth, international trade, inequality, depressions and recessions. In macroeconomics, you’re often figuring out how different government actions will affect the economy. This course will explain the concepts of Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial ecomics, business economics, Global economics and Econometrics.
I’ll teach the 5 major topics in this master course:
1. Microeconomics and macroeconomics: what they are and why they’re important
2. Microeconomic principles, components, theories, and concepts
3. What makes microeconomics different from managerial economics?
4. What are the benefits of entrepreneurship based on macroeconomic factors?
5. How do microeconomics and macroeconomics affect businesses and the economy?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.