Lifelong learning and professional development for educators go hand-in-hand with Canvas Network’s open, online courses, taught by experts and institutions worldwide.
To Canvas Network ‘open’ means:
- Open entry and open access. Open entry for learners around the globe and continual access to course content after the course end date.
- Open content. Open licensing options and content sharing to Canvas Commons where other instructors reuse, revise, remix, retain, and redistribute content.
- Open platform and ecosystem. Open platform to integrate and innovate with third-party tools.
- Open data. Open, de-identified Canvas Network data for researchers to analyze and synthesize.
- Platform neutrality. Your course. Your goals. Your way. We provide the platform for open innovation and experimentation
Check out Microsoft Offers Free Online Courses By Microsoft Learn
Canvas Network provides all the ease and functionality of Canvas, the learning management system that makes teaching and learning easier for more than 18 million higher ed, K-12, and workforce users worldwide. Instructure built Canvas with open, adaptable, reliable, native cloud technologies that empower learning in every context.
Various Course categories are available like:
- Blended Learning Series
- Education Reform
- Learn Canvas
- Preview Canvas Network
How to enroll in these courses?
- Click the button given below to visit the website.
- You can scroll down and browse through the catalog of free courses.
- After selecting a course you may read the description and objectives of the course and then click on “Enroll”.
Check out this COURSERA Offer 3800+ Free Courses With Certificate