Ever dreamt of working in the dynamic world of fashion? Imagine collaborating on innovative projects, gaining hands-on experience in a renowned brand, and learning from industry experts – all while getting paid. Well, dream no more! The Bata India Internship 2024 has arrived, and it’s open to any graduate, regardless of your field of study!
Table of Contents
About the Bata
The Bata Corporation (known as Bata, and in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, known as Baťa, IPA: is a multinational footwear, apparel, and fashion accessories manufacturer and retailer of Moravian (Czech) origin, headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The corporation is one of the world’s leading shoemakers by volume with 150 million pairs of shoes sold annually. It has a retail presence of over 5,300 shops in more than 70 countries across five continents and 21 production facilities in 18 countries. Bata is an employer to over 32,000 people globally.
A family-owned business for over 125 years, the company is organized into three business units: Bata, Bata Industrials (safety shoes), and AW Lab (sports style). Bata is a portfolio company with more than 20 brands and labels, such as Bata, North Star, Power, Bubblegummers, sprint, Weinbrenner, Sandak, and Toughees.
This exciting opportunity is open to any graduate, regardless of your specific field of study.
Role and Responsibility
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Generate a database of other targeted brands’ franchise partners, which can be a probable lead to become our partners
2. Do secondary & primary research
3. Develop a list of firms that have multiple franchise stores with other partners
4. Start Tele-calling/doing in-person presentations to a probable list of people after filtration from above
5. Build a strong set for targeting franchise expansion over the next 1-2 years with them
6. Work closely with each GM to help allocate leads and lifecycle management in stipulated timelines
Also, Read: 5 Best Free AI Online Courses by LinkedIn
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Bata India Internship Stipend
The Bata India Internship stipend is ₹ 15,000 /month
The Bata India Internship stipend Duration is 4 Months
5 days a week
Number of Vacancy
The Bata India Internship Deadline Date is 12 Feb’ 24
India: Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai
How To Apply?
If you are an Interested Candidate You can apply For the Bata India Internship Click Here
For More Update Join My Telegram Channel Click Here