Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing piece of news for y’all. Recently Amazon has notified regarding openings for internships for college students. It’s a great opportunity to get into Amazon, a leading multinational company.
For better clarity regarding this opportunity, check the following details.
About Amazon Internship
Amazon team is looking for passionate, results-oriented, inventive Data engineers for internship profiles. As a Software Development Engineer Intern, you will write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission-critical projects early in your career.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
The candidate must be in their final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
The location for this job profile will be all locations in India. This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune.
Being a Software Development Engineer Intern at Amazon, you can expect a handsome stipend there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job profile: Click Here