Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing piece of news for y’all. Recently Amazon has notified regarding openings for internships for college students. It’s a great opportunity to get into Amazon, a leading multinational company.
For better clarity regarding this opportunity, check the following details.
Also read: IBM Internship 2021 | Paid Internship for Indian Students | How To Apply For Internship at IBM
About Amazon Internship
Amazon team is looking for passionate, results-oriented, inventive Data engineers for internship profiles. As a Data Engineer Intern, you will be working on building and maintaining complex data pipelines, assemble large and complex datasets to generate business insights and to enable data-driven decision making, and support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data at Amazon.
- Design, implement and support analytical data platform solutions for data-driven decisions and insights.
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NoSQL database systems.
- Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions, and optimizations.
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search, etc.
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Hands-on experience in SQL.
- Hands-on experience in languages like Python etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NoSQL, ETL, and Data-warehousing Concepts.
- The candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, etc.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent.
- Knowledge of different reporting/visualization tools in the industry.
- Sharp problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements.
The candidate must be in their final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
The location for this job profile will be Bangalore-KA, Hyderabad-TS, Gurgaon-HR, India.
Being a Data Engineer Intern at Amazon, you can expect a handsome stipend there.
Also read: Amazon Internship 2021 | Software Development Engineer Internship | Amazon Careers | College Students
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job profile: Click Here