Hello aspirants if you are searching for an internship with a recognized Company then you are reading the right post, IIFT or Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is inviting applications for internship opportunities with its CTFL or Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics.
About IIFT & CTFL –
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier Business School set up by Government of India in 1963 engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business.
Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics (CTFL)is set up by at IIFT contributing towards the best practices in Trade Facilitation & Logistics and share them with the industry for adaptation and adoption. This center has been established by LOGISTICS DIVISON the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India
Also Check this Burger King Internship
Eligibility Criteria –
- Students from B.Tech/B.A Hons./B.Sc/suitable graduation (any suitable branch of Engineering/ Law/Economics) are welcome.
- Students from M.Tech/MBA/M.A can also apply.
- Students from other academic disciplines can also apply.
Duration of the Internship –
Three months to maximum of 6 months is the Duration of Internship.
Intern’s Responsibilities –
The Students will be required to :
- Carry out desk research operations.
- Compile reports and assist for the ongoing research work.
- Merge work at CTFL.
Also Check this Amazon Internship 2021
- On successful completion of internship, CTFL will issue a Certificate of Internship based on individual performance of Candidates .
- Reward will be paid to the interns during internship, depending on qualifications, experience and duration committed upto INR 10,000/- PM)