Hello friends! If you have a passion for designing the content of a subject then we have an opportunity for you as the Physics Wallah SME Internship is launched which gives you a chance to become an SME of the bank-related question so stay with us to know more about this internship.
Also read: MS IndiaSkillingInitiative|Microsoft Virtual Trainings| Get Free Microsoft Exam Vouchers| Apply Now| Limited Seats
About Physics Wallah
The Delhi-based online education startup Physics Wallah was first launched in 2014 as a YouTube channel by Mr. Alakh Pandey. For every Indian student who aspires to attend IIT and AIIMS but cannot afford the current offline or online education providers, we are the first company working to build an affordable online education platform.
We offer lectures for the JEE Mains and Advanced level, NEET, and board exams through our YouTube Channel and Physics Wallah app/website. We are the top-watched educational YouTube channel in India.
Responsibilities in Physics Wallah SME Internship
Daily responsibilities of chosen interns include:
- Create questions and solutions in Docs or through the portal in accordance with the easy-medium and hard-difficulty level guidelines.
- Meet a basic weekly minimum question goal.
- English conceptual knowledge must be strong.
- Must be able to formulate inquiries and articulate solutions in a way that is clear, comprehensive, and free of plagiarism.
- Grammatical proficiency is required for banking exams.
Also read: Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship| Especially for Girls| Apply by 31st Dec| Get Scholarship Amount worth INR 40,000/year
Only certain applicants may apply who:
- are available for the work-from-home job/internship
- can start the work-from-home job/internship between 30th Dec’22 and 3rd Feb’23
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
How to apply?
To view the official notification of the Physics Wallah SME Internship or in order to apply CLICK HERE
Also read: Microsoft Research Fellows Internship Program For Final Year College Students in 2022