Hello friends! Everyone thinks of doing a job in a big company like TCS so the time has come to turn this thought into reality as TCS BPS Hiring Drive is launched to give a job to graduate students so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this drive.
Also read: MS IndiaSkillingInitiative|Microsoft Virtual Trainings| Get Free Microsoft Exam Vouchers| Apply Now| Limited Seats
About TCS BPS Hiring Drive
TCS has put together unique opportunities for graduates in the fields of arts, commerce, and science from the years 2021 and 2022 to apply for exciting jobs and make “The Big Move.”
Outstanding performers will be a part of TCS’s fastest-growing units in a variety of enriching roles that accelerate their professional development.
- Only full-time graduates in Arts, Commerce, and Science with degrees in B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, or BPharm/MPharm from any accredited university or college will be taken into consideration for the position. (Part-time and correspondence courses won’t be taken into account.)
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs when they show up for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- You would be considered if have successfully completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) courses from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
- Candidates with up to three months of prior work experience may apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process.
- Candidates must be within the required age range when going through the TCS selection process. The minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 28.
Also read: Tata Strive & AWS re/Start Program| Free Training related to Placement|Apply Now
The test for the TCS BPS Hiring process is provided by TCS iON which will be held on 3rd February 2023 (Friday).
Duration of Test- 65 minutes
How to apply?
Official Notification, CLICK HERE
The application process for TCS BPS Hiring must be completed by following below mentioned steps:-
- To Logon into the TCS, Next Step Portal CLICK HERE
- Apply for the TCS BPS Hiring process by registering
- If you already have a CT/DT ID, please sign in to the TCS Next Step Portal (click here), complete the application form, update it as necessary, and submit it.
- Please sign in to the TCS Next Step Portal if you are a new user (click here). Select “Register Now,” then “BPS” as your category before filling out and submitting your application.
Also read: (Google Carrer Certificate) GCC Scholarship Program| Apply by 31 Dec