Hello friends! If you want to become financially independent then we have good news for you as Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program is launched to provide scholarships to girls so stay with us to know more details about this program till the end of the post.
Legrand specializes in electrical and digital building infrastructure on a global scale. Legrand, a company based in Limoges, operates in 90 nations and has customers in more than 180 nations. Energy distribution, wire devices, home automation, structured cabling, UPS, lighting management solutions, cable management, and industrial application products are just a few of the product categories that Legrand offers.
Info About Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program
Legrand has launched this program as part of their CSR drive to aid deserving female students, female students with disabilities, and transgender students further their education. According to this program, academically gifted female students who choose to major in B.Tech, BE, B.Arch., or another graduate degree (in finance or science), such as BSC, BCOM, or BBA, will receive 60% of the annual course fee up to 60,000 INR per year, and students in the special category* will receive 80% of the annual course fee up to 1,00,000 INR per year until the end of their course based on their academic performances.
Students with disabilities, transgender people, students with single parents, and students whose parents passed away as a result of Covid all fall under the special category.
- Open only to female students throughout India.
- Application requirements include admission to a B.Tech, BE, B.Arch, BBA, B.Com, or B.Sc (Math and Science) program in India.
- Candidates must have graduated from Class 12 in the academic year 2022–2023.
- Candidates must have received at least 70% and higher on their Class 10 and Class 12 examinations. Differently, abled female students and transgender students will receive exceptions.
- The applicant’s annual household income from all sources must be less than INR 5,00,000.
NOTE: The special category students will be given preference which includes Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID.
Benefits in Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program
- Girl students will get 60% of annual course expenses up to INR 60,000 per year (or less) until the completion of the degree based on their academic performance.
- The special category* students will receive 80% of the annual course fees up to INR 1,00,000 per year (or less) until the completion of the course based on academic achievement.
- At the conclusion of their studies, students from the special category who meet the minimum qualifications for a particular position may also be offered employment prospects.
- Candidates have an opportunity to become financially independent.
How to apply?
Click on the below button to apply to Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program
To view the official notification of the Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program CLICK HERE