Hello folks! If you looking for an internship related to analytics then we have rocking news for you as a first-time Project Management Apprenticeship is announced so stay with us till the post is over to know more about this apprenticeship.
Also read: Internshala Greatest Travel Internship Campaign|Trip To Uttarakhand Valley| Apply by 20 Oct
- About Google
- Info About Apprenticeship
- About Google Project Management Apprenticeship
- Responsibilities in Google Project Management Apprenticeship
- Eligibility Criteria of Google Project Management Apprenticeship
- Preferred Skills
- Important Note
- Selection Process
- Program Fee
- Apprenticeship Location
- How to apply?
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. According to Koller, a Stanford graduate student by the name of Sean Anderson actually came up with the moniker “Google.” During a brainstorming session, Anderson proposed the term “googolplex,” and Page responded with the simpler “googol.” The number 1 followed by 100 zeroes is known as a googol, while a googolplex is 1 followed by a googol zero.
Info About Apprenticeship
Apprentices are prepared to assume the role of employees as soon as they complete their apprenticeship program since they receive official training on the job and are trained for a certain industry. Internships may or may not be paid, but apprenticeships are.
Also read: IBM Summer 2023 Internship Program| Project & Stipend Based Internship| Apply by 14 November
About Google Project Management Apprenticeship
Please keep in mind that an Apprenticeship is not a full-time position, but rather an opportunity to learn and grow in your chosen industry. You will spend 20% of your time studying in a personalized training program and the rest of your time gaining experience on projects with assigned Google teams.
Responsibilities in Google Project Management Apprenticeship
- Develop general project management skills across a range of non-technical and technical disciplines, with an emphasis on the professional skills required for effective transformation and risk management.
- Learn a variety of tools and approaches for distilling data into actionable insights and making suggestions across various business groups.
- Coordination of internal resources for optimal project execution, sharing appropriate documentation/reports with project teams, providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Develop a detailed understanding of the project scope and specifics (e.g., deadlines, financials, outcomes, and so on), ensure thorough project documentation, and create/review reports.
Eligibility Criteria of Google Project Management Apprenticeship
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field are eligible to apply.
- Applicants whose Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical fields will be completed within 12 months are also eligible to apply.
- A year of project management experience is required.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English.
Also read: Microsoft Ignite Edition 2022| Microsoft Learn Cloud Skills Challenge|
- Work experience in another industry (e.g., Events, Media, Customer Service, Hospitality, Tourism, Accounting, etc.).
- Expertise with critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with ambiguous issues, identify appropriate solutions, and seek help/advice when necessary.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
Please include a one-page motivation letter with your application stating why you are delighted to join the opportunity in Project Management with Google.
This application process’s first step is a 30-minute Google Online Challenge on October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6 in online mode. Please keep an eye out for your email invitation and confirm that you can attend. Virtual interviews start in November for selected candidates.
Also read: Trending Cloud Certifications Courses & Platforms to Start Your Cloud Career
There is no fee for applying to this program
Chosen apprentices have to work in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
How to apply?
To apply for Google Project Management Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Google Project Management Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Also read: Free TCS MasterCraft DataPlus Certification Course| Apply Now