Amazon Web Services (AWS) is back again with their Free AWS re/Start Program. The biggest USP of this program you get lots of benefits like dual certification, online+offline training, etc. These training are very helpful to upskill yourself in the field of Cloud computing. This course is available in many countries but here in India, this program is completely free on Tech Mahindra Foundation Smart Academy.
Are you someone who is desperately looking for some good free learning resource/dedicated course on cloud computing? Well, if yes then read this entire post below for more clarity. So without any further delay, let’s hop right into it.
Also Read: Bharati Vidyapeeth University 4 Free Webinars With Free Certificate
About Free AWS re/Start program
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) re/Start Program is a classroom-based skills development and training program that is being offered to prepare unemployed or underemployed youth/individuals for entry-level careers in cloud computing technology.
Candidates applying for the AWS re/start program on cloud computing in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mohali, Mumbai, Pune & Vizag will be trained through scenario-based exercises, hands-on labs, supported by coursework and toolkit. Additionally, they will also acquire the technical and soft skills required for an entry-level cloud role.
Together, AWS re/start and the Foundation are excited to help individuals develop in-demand cloud skills and prepare for jobs in and around their local communities.
Also Read: Code Kaze India’s Largest Coding Competition from Coding Ninjas
- Technical Skills:
- How cloud computing works
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Skills
- How to use different Programming Languages (Linux & Python)
- Basics of Networking & Security as well as a relational database
- Build skills aligned with AWS Certification- you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Behavior & Mindset Skills:
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Also Read: Internship at NITI Aayog | Anyone Can Apply: Apply Now
- Anyone Can Apply
- No technical background is required. Candidates from any educational background with a zeal to learn cloud computing can apply!
- Free Training
- The course is being offered at no cost, wherein the candidates will be joining the local cohorts for a full-time, classroom-based skills development training
- Dual Certification
- The course certificate will be issued by the Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Digital Technologies, students will also pursue the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam and get a voucher to take the exam without charge to learners.
- Training & Placement Assistance
- Besides the professional skills, the course emphasizes imparting students with the required employability skills like behavioral and interview coaching along with soft skills to prepare for job interviews
- Online & Offline Classes
- The course is available in both face-to-face and online mode to ensure you can learn anytime, anywhere.
Also Read: Internship Opportunity under a Member of Parliament: Apply by 10th Feb 2022
How to Apply for Free AWS re/Start program?
To apply for this Tech Mahindra Training CLICK HERE.
For Official Notification from AWS, CLICK HERE
Also Read: DCIP Internship for Students: Apply by 10th Feb 2022
Also Read: Top 10 Free Guided Projects on Coursera to upskill in 2022