Hello folks! Good news for everyone as Infosys Springboard & Coursera collaborated to create a channel on the Infosys platform for providing various courses available in different categories so stay with us to know more about the Infosys and Coursera Launched Channel until the end of the post.
- About Coursera
- Aim of Infosys and Coursera Launched Channel
- About Infosys and Coursera Launched Channel
- Available Certificates Category
- How to Get this course FREE?
Coursera is a global online learning platform that provides people and organizations all over the world with adaptable, cheap, career-relevant online learning. The content is produced by some of the top universities and companies of the world, and the subject matter ranges from business to data science to personal growth.
Aim of Infosys and Coursera Launched Channel
In order to provide students and faculty members with online learning options that would help them develop their digital and life skills, Infosys Springboard has partnered with Coursera.
About Infosys and Coursera Launched Channel
This channel involves free certification of Coursera in certain categories like Program Specific, Guided-Project, NEP, Non-Governmental Organizations, Faculty Development, Academics & Career Readiness
Available Certificates Category
1. Program Specific- It includes courses related to the following types:
- CSE & IT Engineering Courses
- Non-CSE Engineering Courses
- Management Courses
- Healthcare Courses
- Law & Governance Courses
- Science & Liberal Arts
It includes courses related to the following types:
- Skills Enhancement- These courses are designed to increase students’ employability by providing them with practical knowledge, hands-on experience, soft skills, etc.
- Ability Enhancement- These courses emphasize language and communication skills with a focus on Modern Indian Language (MIL) proficiency and English language proficiency.
- Value Added courses- These courses are necessary to acquire cutting-edge job opportunities in fields like artificial intelligence (AI), 3-D printing, big data analysis, machine learning, drone technology, etc.
3. Guided Projects-
This includes various certification courses related to Career Skills, Finance Skills, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Data Visualization, Entrepreneurship, Emerging Technologies, Machine Learning, Mobile and Web Development, Programming and Software Development, and UX Design.
4. Academic & Career Readiness
This includes year-wise skills which are required in academics from 1st yr to 4th yr.
5. Faculty Development
This includes various certification courses related to Communication Skills, Critical Thinking, Digital Teaching, Leadership Skills, Personal Development, Presentation Skills, Research, Student Engagement, and Teaching Strategies
6. Non-Governmental Organizations
This includes various certification courses related to Business Strategy, Communication Skills, Critical Thinking, Leadership Skills, Presentation Skills, Psychology, Public Health, Research, Social Sciences, Policy and Law, and Writing Skills.
You will definitely get a certificate in all 6 categories
How to Get this course FREE?
Click on the below button to enroll in courses of the Infosys and Coursera Launched Channel