Hello everyone! Exciting news for all as the Google Winter Internship is launched in the domain of Hardware Engineering so stay with us to know more about this internship until the end of the post.
With an emphasis on consumer electronics, cloud computing, quantum computing, computer software, search engine technology, artificial intelligence, and online advertising, Google LLC is an American multinational technology company. Google’s full name is The Global Organisation of Oriented Group Language of Earth.
About Google Winter Internship
Next-generation consumer hardware will be designed, developed, and deployed by you as a Hardware Engineering intern. Building chips (such as SoCs and ASICs) tailored for Google-branded consumer electronics is the responsibility of Google’s Consumer Hardware Silicon division (gChips). You have the chance to join a team that we are building with top talent that reflects Google’s culture of innovation and fun. You will use your imagination and broad range of technical skills as a member of a quick-thinking multi-disciplinary team to investigate solutions to a range of engineering issues. In addition, you will take part in the creation, evaluation, and prototyping of fresh ideas as an electrical engineer.
- Expertise with design principles and computer hardware architecture
- Presently studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar technical discipline
Experience in Hardware or Electrical Engineering from a Relevant Internship, Job, or Personal Project
- Having knowledge in one or more of the following categories Design of SoCs and ASICs, Design Validation, Physical Design, and Testability Design
- understanding of System Verilog or Verilog/HDL coding
- Expertise in a scripting language, such as Perl, Tcl, or Python
- Understanding of low power reduction techniques or EDA tools and methodologies (such as Lint, CDC, Synthesis, and Formal Equivalence)
- ability to work full-time outside of school terms for at least six months.
- Develop power and performance-optimized chips with the team.
- Participate in the development of chips’ design, verification, and silicon implementation.
- Join forces with nearby and distant teams to automate design flows.
Your internship location will be Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
This winter internships are slated for 22–24 weeks beginning in January 2024.
How to apply?
Click on the below button to apply to the Google Winter Internship
To view the official notification of the Google Winter Internship CLICK HERE