Hello everyone! If you want ISRO certification or have an interest in deep learning and machine learning then there is good news for you as ISRO Launched Automated Feature Extraction form High-Resolution Images Course with a certificate from the Govt of India and ISRO so remains with us until the end of the post to know more about this course.
The Prime Minister of India is in charge of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), which is the country’s principal space agency. The chairman of ISRO is also the head of the Department of Space. The father of the Indian space program, Vikram Sarabhai, founded it on August 15, 1969. The Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was its previous name.
Info about IIRS
In the fields of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resource, environmental, and disaster management, the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) is a leading center for research, education, and training. In 1966, the Indian Department of Space founded it. The Institute, formerly known as the Indian Photo-interpretation Institute (IPI), claims to be the first in all of South-East Asia.
About ISRO Launched Automated Feature Course
Without a doubt, geospatial technologies are important for comprehending and conserving archaeological histories. Over the past few decades, it has been extensively used for archaeological research. The study of the spatial aspects of human conduct over time is known as archaeology. This implies that there is always a geographic component to archaeology. Geospatial technologies have a wide range of uses, including computer graphics and virtual reality applications for archaeology sites, cross-comparisons, monitoring of form and color, digital preservation and conservation, and historical documentation.
- Overview of Automatic Feature Extraction
- Pixel Based Information Extraction
- Object-Based Information Extraction
- Sub Pixel Based Information Extraction
- Machine and Deep Learning for Automatic Feature Extraction
Takeaways from ISRO Launched Automated Feature Course
Participants should thoroughly understand the algorithms and techniques utilized in automated feature extraction from high-resolution photographic applications of archaeological sites by the end of the course.
Students from different central and state institutions, academicians, scientists, researchers, and professionals interested in the processing of diverse geospatial data for archaeological applications are the target audience for this course.
A graduate degree is required of the candidate who wishes to take the course.
There is no cost for the course.
Benefits of ISRO Launched Automated Feature Course
Participants will get a Certificate of participation based on their degree of involvement in the course (a minimum attendance of 70% is necessary).
It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn new things from experts in ISRO and IIRS.
How to apply?
Interested students should go to the IIRS Edusat registration page first, then follow the steps stated below:-
- To register, candidates must enter their complete name, password, and email address.
- To activate their accounts, candidates simply need to click the link provided in their email.
- Ignore steps 1 and step 2 if you have already an account on the IIRS Edusat registration page then login with your login credentials.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select individual registration ), course coordinator, or director after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Upon successfully submitting their application, candidates receive an email and a registration number that may be seen on the website.
- If you registered using IIRS Nodal Center mode, after receiving a registration number by mail, speak with the IIRS faculty coordinator of your institute 2-3 days before the course starting date and request that he/she accept your application
- An email with login crerecognizedor the IIRS e-class platform is sent to each verified candidate.
- Learners will be recognised as applicants with a “Not Approved” application status, and they will be allowed to see the sessions live on YouTube.
Click on the below button for applying to ISRO Launched Automated Feature Course
To view the official notification of the ISRO Launched Automated Feature Course CLICK HERE