Internshala Internships are something we are aware of. They are verified and there is no kind of fraud happening on the portal. However, brands usually collab with Internshala, and this time its Nestlé. Internshala Nesternship from Nestle 2022 internship campaign is out now where you earn a stipend up to Rs.10,000.
The biggest USP of this campaign is that there are 1000 virtual internships opportunities available for students. So let’s have a closer look at who can apply, what is the duration, etc.
Also Read: Free Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Training for 2022 | Get Exclusive Certificate
About Internshala Nesternship from Nestle 2022
Nestlé India rolls out Nesternship 3.0 to enhance the competence and employability of the youth in India. This internship will offer experiential learning to empower you with skills and to make you future-ready. You will be assigned a mentor from Nestlé to guide you during the course of your internship.
The world’s largest food & beverage company is waiting to welcome you aboard!
Also Read: 3 Free Internships from Zomato: Anyone Can Apply
What’s in it for you?
- Internship with Nestlé: Upskill yourself by interning at the world’s largest food & beverage company.
- Perks of internships: Get a stipend of ₹10,000 and a prestigious internship completion certificate from Nestlé.
- Early access contest & reward: Participate in the contest and apply to internships before others. Also, win cash rewards up to ₹10,000.
Also Read: Paytm Free Jobs | Freshers | Full Time | Part-Time | Paytm Service Agent | Earn Upto ₹30,000/-
- 17th Feb – 20th Feb: Participate in the contest & win exciting prizes
- 21st Feb – 23rd Feb: Apply to the Nesternships
Also Read: EC-Council’s Essentials Series: Get Exclusive Certificates for Cybersecurity with 40+Hrs of Free Training
How to Apply for Internshala Nesternship from Nestle 2022?
Also Read: GitHub Campus Experts Program Feb 2022: Apply By 28th Feb 2022