Amazon is currently hiring Software Development Engineers for their Summer Internship program in 2023. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience at one of the largest and most innovative companies in the world.
As a Software Development Engineer intern at Amazon, you will work on projects that are critical to the company’s success. You will be part of a team of experienced engineers and will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry. The internship will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and skills that will be valuable in your future career
About the Amazon
Amazon is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories, a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
• At the time of application, you were listed as having a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, technical computer science, or a related subject
• Knowledge of language syntaxes such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
• Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Amazon’s interdisciplinary experience to compile, design, and deliver
- innovative products and services in the market.
- Design and development of innovative technologies in large distributed computing environments and support
- causing fundamental changes in the industry.
- Build solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with innovation potential
- The technology of incredible scale and speed.
- Build a scalable, fault-tolerant, cost-effective, and high-performance distributed storage, indexing, and query system
- easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code appropriate solutions based on generally defined problems.
- Work in a flexible environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Previous technical work practice.
- Experience with distributed, multi-layered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effective formulation of challenges and technical solutions.
- The ability to deal with ambiguous or unclear problems, as well as the ability to think abstractly.
How o Apply?
Interested Candidate Can Apply for This Amazon Freshers recruitment for interns 2023 By by Clicking on the given link Below.
Apply here for AMAZON Internship: Click Here