Hey Students! Are you learning Python but haven’t worked on any project? If Yes then today’s post will be very beneficial for you. ISRO has launched its free online course on Geoprocessing using Python Programming language. Here you can get the Overview of Geoprocessing using Python Language.
To know more about this course stick around here to get all details.
Also Read: Free A2Z OF STOCK MARKET FOR BEGINNERS Course For Students & Newbies | Free Certificate
About ISRO Free Online Course on Geoprocessing
Today a large amount of satellite imagery and geospatial data collected from different sources are available free of cost. Satellite imagery combined with the power of a Geographic Information System can be a great tool for supporting environmental management, disasters, global climate
change, natural resources, wildlife, land cover, and many other applications.
Processing this vast amount of data in a time and space-efficient manner and deriving useful information and knowledge from data is one of the most challenging aspects of geospatial technology. We invite you to attend this training program on Geoprocessing and visualization on web platforms. The course is scheduled from January 16-27, 2023.
Also Read: Top 5 Free Best Data Science From Google With Certificate
- Overview of GIS and different geospatial data types
- Overview to Python programming using
- Introduction anaconda and Jupyter notebook
- Raster data processing, resampling, and analysis
- Vector data processing and analysis
- Geo-spatial data visualization on web
- Familiarization with various open-source geospatial data processing libraries e.g. GDAL, Geopandas, etc.
Also Read: Top 4 Books Must Read In This New Year 2023
- Familiarisation with Basics of Remote Sensing and GIS
- Basic knowledge of computer programming preferably in python
Also Read: Android Study Jam Bootcamp From Google | Get Free Badges and Certificate from Google
Yes, you get a free verified certificate from ISRO on the successful completion of the course.
Note: Based on 70% attendance and 40% in the online examination you will be given a Certificate.
Also Read: Top 9 Best Youtube Channels to Teach Python Programming Language
How to Apply for ISRO Free Online Course on Geoprocessing?
For Official Course Notification CLICK HERE.
- Register for the course through the official website.
- On successful submission of the application, a registration number will be received via email. Activate your account by clicking on the link provided in the email.
- Once the submitted documents are approved, login credentials of the IIRS E-CLASS platform will be shared through which classes can be attended.
For more details, read the official guidelines or write to [email protected] (Programme Coordinator).
Note: There is a limited number of seats. Registration will be done on a first come first serve basis.
Also Read: 8 Free Digital Marketing Courses from Accenture to upskill yourself