Hello folks! If you are searching for a cyber security course then your search ends here as ISRO Launched Geo-data Sharing and Cyber Security Course with a certificate so stay with us to know in detail about this initiative until the end of the post.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), the nation’s main space agency, is headed by the prime minister of India. The head of the Department of Space is also the chairman of ISRO. The father of the Indian space program, Vikram Sarabhai, founded it on August 15, 1969. Its previous name was the Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR).
Info about IIRS
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) is a premier research, education, and training center in the domains of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management. It was established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space. The institute claims to be the first in all of Southeast Asia; it was formerly known as the Indian Photo-interpretation Institute (IPI).
About ISRO Launched Geo-data Sharing Course
By initiating this multidisciplinary course for cyber security, cyber defense of critical infrastructures, and geo-data exchange, the institute/person is taking a leading step towards cyber security. The course provides theoretical and practical examples of how cyber defense and awareness technologies can be used to better comprehend and combat cyber threats.
Objective of ISRO Launched Geo-data Sharing Course
The goal of the course is to develop technical barriers to protect vital infrastructure while doing research, teaching, training, and fostering the emergence of startups in the fields of remote sensing data and geoinformatics.
Curriculum of ISRO Launched Geo-data Sharing Course
- Overview of Cyber Security- Threats and Challenges
- Software tools and products for secure data and
- Safe transactions and data accessing in the web and mobile
- Best Practices for Cyber Security
- Online Geo-data sharing and cyber security
The intended audience for this course is academics, scientists, researchers, professionals, and students from various central and state institutions who are interested in processing various geographical data for archaeological applications.
The course is offered at no cost.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Participation, with a minimum attendance requirement of 70%.
How to apply?
Interested students should first visit the IIRS Edusat registration page and then take the actions listed below:
- Candidates need to provide their email address, password, and full name to register.
- Participants only need to click the link in their email to activate their accounts.
- If you already have an account on the IIRS Edusat registration page, skip steps 1 and 2 and login using your login information.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select individual registration ), course coordinator, or director after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Candidates who successfully submit their applications get a registration number that they may view on the website as well as an email.
- If you registered using IIRS Nodal Center mode, after receiving a registration number by mail, speak with the IIRS faculty coordinator of your institute 2-3 days before the course starting date and request that he/she accept your application
- For every approved candidate, an email with login credentials for the IIRS e-class platform is provided.
- Students will be able to watch the sessions live on YouTube and will be identified as learners with a “Not Approved” application status.
Click on the below button to apply to ISRO Launched Geo-data Sharing Course
To view the official notification of the ISRO Launched Geo-data Sharing Course CLICK HERE