Wipro School for IT Infrastructure Management Program 2022-23 is inviting applications for eligible students. This is a program that is specifically designed for students who are diploma holders of a variety of degrees.
To know more about the program read the post down below.
About Wipro School for IT Infrastructure Management Program
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by the Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be from Wipro.
By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
Compensation per annum
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- There should be no caps during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence, or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- There should be a maximum of one backlog till the assessment process. The offer will be subject to all backlogs at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How to Apply for Wipro School for IT Infrastructure Management Program?
To apply for it CLICK HERE