CBSE Class 12 Biology – Reproduction (Chapters 1 to 3)
Interest towards Biology
In this course you will learn about the first three chapters on reproduction in plants, animals and humans. This is crucial in terms of CBSE board and NEET Examination aspect.
Chapter 1 : Reproduction in Organisms – This Chapter has five lectures.
- Lecture 1 is about introduction to reproduction and its types – sexual and asexual
- Lecture 2 explains the modes of asexual reproduction in animals from Fission to Strobilation
- Lecture 3 speaks about the different types of Vegetative Propagation in Plants
- Lecture 4 talks about the different gametes involved in the process of fertilization and notes on pre fertilization events is listed
- Lecture 5 explains the concept of fertilization and post fertilization events
Chapter 2 – Sexual Reproduction in flowering plants – This Chapter has 5 lectures
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to the Chapter 2
- Lecture 2 – Explains the male reproductive part of the flower and process of anther formation
- Lecture 3 – Description of the female reproductive part of the flower and the process of egg formation
- Lecture 4 – Introduction to pollination and its types
- Lecture 5 – Process of pollen pistil interaction and the formation of embryo and seed
Chapter 3 – Human reproduction – This Chapter contain 6 lectures.
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to Chapter 3.
- Lecture 2 – Structure and function of testis
- Lecture 3 – Formation of sperm and structure of female reproductive part.
- Lecture 4 – Formation of egg and menstrual cycle
- Lecture 5 – Structure of egg and ovum , Pre fertilization events in human reproduction
- Lecture 6 – Formation and development of foetus , mechanism of parturition
Who this course is for:
- Students who are appearing for CBSE Biology – Class 12
- Aspirants of NEET Examination
- Aspirants of CTET, PG TRB and other science competitive examinations
- Quick brush up on concepts for Medical 1st year, Bsc Zoology, Msc Zoology Students