My name is Kauress and you may know me from the “Introduction to git” class on SitePoint
Goal of the project series:
This is a complete hands on series and the projects we will be coding are:
1. A single operation calculator: The calculator allow you to add, subtract multiply and divide 2 numbers with or without a decimal point. Our calculator will also have A backspace and clear feature. Our calculator will automatically start new calculations after the equal to operator is clicked. Eval has not used!
2. A to-do List : A to-do list based on arrays and array methods which will allow you to add, strike through or delete individual items and additionally you can also add an item using the enter key on your keyboard and then clear the list
3.Pomodoro: A pomodoro is a productivity method to track work and break durations, the pomodoro will have functions such as start, pause and reset. And it will automatically start the break duration after the work period is over
4. WYSIWYG editor: A what you is see is what you get editor which will have all the basic features of a standard text editor such as bold, center align , color text and so on. This project include new topics like local storage, which will allow your draft to be saved even after you refresh the page
5. Calender widget: A calendar widget that shows not only the current , previous and next day but also the current time and local weather. And in this project you will be use the date and time objects and an API
What are the per-requisites?
What if I am an absolute beginner? :
When you finish this course, you will be able to:
What tools do I need to do the projects? :
- A code editor (This part is covered in Section 2, lesson # 2)
Who this course is for:
- Project based learners