Reverse Bad Posture Exercises
You will need to dedicate a minimum of 10-15 minutes per day to perform these simple yet effective posture exercises.
Welcome to the Reverse Bad Posture Exercises course, where you will learn easy and practical stretching and strengthening exercises to fix bad postures like forward head, text neck, and rounded shoulders.
My name is Morgan, and I’m a Massage Therapist and the author of the Reverse Your Pain book series, and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Over the past 20 years, I’ve helped thousands of clients decrease their pain and improve their health through a combination of deep tissue massage AND the corrective posture exercises I present in this course.
Neglected postures, such as rounding your low back while sitting in front of the computer, standing for hours stooped over, sleeping improperly, and lifting poorly, can lead to chronic back pain.
In today’s culture, everyone seems to be continuously plugged into an electronic device. Sedentary lifestyles result in hours spent with your body in a human question mark—head forward and shoulders rounding.
But What are the Consequences of Bad Posture?
- It can put unnecessary stresses on your muscles and joints, causing pain and fatigue.
- It can create imbalances in your body, where muscles become tight, inflexible, and weak, leading to potential injuries.
- It can alter the shape of your spine and create neck and back problems.
- It can cause heartburn and slow digestion.
- It can lead to poor balance.
- Tension headaches
- Breathing difficulties
- The list goes on.
In most cases, you can reverse poor posture, regain your health, and feel better.
The information and posture exercises in this course provide the guidance to take care of yourself at home to create a healthier lifestyle.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to fix bad posture habits like forward head posture, text neck, and rounded shoulders.
- What upper crossed syndrome is and how to correct it in 12 minutes or less.
- Seven exercises to stop a stiff neck and headache in its tracks.
- Self-massage techniques to get rid of tension headaches.
- How to release tight scalene muscles and stop numbness in the fingers.
- Seven resistance band exercises to correct rounded shoulders.
- Six steps to better standing posture.
- How to reprogram your body to sit correctly in 8 moves.
- Nine exercises to correct lower crossed syndrome and bulletproof your back.
By the end of the course, you’ll have all the tools to build proper posture habits. You’ll feel happier, healthier, and maybe even appear 3 inches taller.
Remember, you are the best version of yourself when you adopt good posture habits.
I look forward to seeing you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their posture and fix their neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- If you have a sedentary lifestyle and experience frequent episodes of tension headaches, knots between your shoulder blades, or low back pain, THIS COURSE is for You!
- If you work for long hours with slouched standing posture and have trouble straightening your back, THIS COURSE is also for You!