United Nations Jobs Guide
Explore United Nations website to understand its structure and functioning.
On completion of the United Nations Jobs Guide course you will be able to search, prepare and apply for United Nations jobs using
- United Nations Careers Platform, and
- Inspira Human Resources Gateway.
This course will not take you more than 3 hours to complete with video lectures, reading materials and practice; is based on the official “Manual for the Applicant on the Staff Selection System” (Inspira), version 3.0 and will also include preparation for
- knowledge and skills assessments, and
- competency based interviews.
- Introduction to United Nations careers and jobs mapping;
- United Nations Careers and Inspira;
- The job application process;
- Job openings in Inspira;
- Evaluation criteria;
- Pre-screening and eligibility rules;
- Search, prepare and apply for job applications;
- Assessments and interviews.
If you are looking for a job and you are interested in working for the United Nations, you will understand how job applications, assessments and interviews are evaluated and conducted, and you will get a great job
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking for a job or a promotion and you are interested in working for the United Nations, this course is for you.
- If you just want to understand how applications are managed on staff recruitment systems and how can you have a successful application, this course is for you.