x64dbg Debugger for Reverse Engineering Beginners
- Windows PC
- Some Assembly or C background would help, but not mandatory
If you had always wanted to learn how use x64dbg to reverse engineer and debug software, then this is the course for you.
x64dbg is one of the most popular modern debugger in use today and has superseded OllyDbg. It is used for Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Software Debugging. In this course we will learn x64dbg by solving a simple CrackMe challenge. A CrackMe is a small program designed to test a programmer’s reverse engineering skills.
What you will learn:
- How to disassemble programs into assembly code
- Dynamic Analysis
- Setting breakpoints and stepping through code
- Modify program behaviour
- Patching programs
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So, go ahead and enroll in this course now and start reverse engineering and debugging programs the fun and easy way!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Reverse Engineering
- Programmers with want to learn debugging
- Students who want to know how programs work internally
- Anyone interested in learning how to patch programs